3 Quick Hacks to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6000 80by John Kartan Accounting And Bookkeeping
QuickBooks is an accounting package that supports small and medium-sized businesses in maintain their expenses and managing their incomes, all under one software. Thanks to its advanced tools, this application has gained popularity and became an issue amongst its users due to regular update glitches simultaneously. One such error is the QuickBooks Error 6000 80 that occurs when you try to access, restore or backup your Company File but cannot. We have found some of the best ways to erase this issue from your computer device. Read the blog till the end.
We realize that the QuickBooks Error 6000 series is a little tricky to understand and fix. Apart from the instructions below, you can also opt to discuss the same with our technical experts at 1.800.579.0391.
Causes for QuickBooks Error 6000 80
- Damaged QuickBooks Company File.
- The program is running on multiple systems in a shared network.
- The server is blocking QuickBooks to connect with the Company file.
Solutions for QuickBooks Error 6000 80
Solution 1: Use QuickBooks in Single User Mode
- Open QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click on the File button.
- Tap on the Switch to Single-user mode.
- Exit and Reopen QuickBooks Desktop.
Solution 2: QuickBooks File Doctor
- Navigate to the Intuit webpage.
- Download QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Double-click on the icon.
a) If you are displayed with No Problem Detected, there is no error in your Company File.
b) If you are indicated with an Error, you need to check and re-build your Company File.
c) If the tool detects data damage, you can repair the file or restore the data.
Solution 3: Switch the location of Company Files
- Locate the QuickBooks files in your system.
- Right-click on the file.
- Select Copy.
- Move to the C Drive folder.
- Right-click here.
- Select Paste.
- This will restore your file to a new folder.
- Open these files and review them by accessing them.
- Copy the company files again.
- Paste them in the previous location, overwriting the initial version.
- Reopen the file to check if the issue has been resolved.
Created on Sep 8th 2021 12:55. Viewed 87 times.