2018 is the right time to apply for Canada PRby Pathway Visas Best Visa Provider In Dubai
The year 2018 has some good news for Canada PR aspirants. As per the news; Canada has increased its immigration target to 310,000 for the year 2018 in order to meet the ever-growing demand for skilled labor. Since this is a huge number, the immigration procedure and programs need to be in place to make it successful. So, if you have decided to settle in Canada in 2018 then you must get all your documents ready and make your immigration file complete well in advance.
The immigration file comprises of all the key documents that need to be produced for attaining the visa. Herein, whichever pathway or immigration program you choose to apply Permanent Residency Visa as skilled worker in Canada, the two documents that would be required by most of the programs are:
- IELTS Test for English language: This test evaluates your proficiency level in English language. You need to have test result documents with you to apply.
- ECA from WES: You must get Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from World Education Service (WES) or any other recognized institution. ECA is required by the IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada) to verify your academic qualification obtained outside Canada.
Other key documents:
- Complete application form without any errors
- Medical certificate confirming applicant’s health status
- PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) and
- All other documents needed with application as per Documentation Checklist of Canada PR process
If you seek thorough advice, assistance and complete documentation support to apply Canada PR in 2018, you may get in touch with certified and most experienced immigration experts at Pathway Visas. Check out more for Pathway Visas Reviews.
Reference - 2018 is the right time to apply for Canada PR
Created on Feb 5th 2018 06:58. Viewed 281 times.