10 Mostly Free Tips To Generate High Online Trafficby Stephen Ayojide B. Smart Ideas Updates Read Beginning Part Here
1. Hold a contest and give prizes to your readers.
Use social networking sites like Twitter and Face book to let people know about the contest.
A good contest with good prizes will attract a lot of people.
2. Use sites like Odiogo to turn your blog into a podcast, and then submit your podcast
to podcast websites.
3. Answer questions related to your niche on Quora, IBO Answers and other Q & A sites.
Include a link to your blog in the resource box.
4. Submit your blog to social bookmarking sites like Digg and StumbleUpon, IBOtoolbox, Fiverr etc.
5. Write and submit articles to article directories like Ezine Articles,Goarticles and Article Dashboard.
6. Turn your articles to videos using free video creation services like Animoto, and submit them to video directories such as YouTube and DailyMotion.
7. Build a Facebook fan page for your blog, eg. Facebook.com/Ayojideonline.
8. Make use of plug-ins like Tell-a-Friend to let your readers quickly share your posts with
their friends and family via email.
9. Register with Apsense to build a page for your blog and create a community around it.
10. Make flyers with a catchy title and a description of your blog, and post them on bulletin boards in the entrance to supermarkets and other community buildings.
Now go get some traffic.
Created on Nov 26th 2018 09:17. Viewed 288 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.