Wood Crusherby Luckstar Cc web designer
Wood crusher, also known as wood chipper, is specialized equipment for wood logs processing industry. As there is a large demand on wood sawdust for making wood pellets, biomass briquette and charcoal Recommended Features
- Features compact structure
- Uniform crushing performance
- Convenient and fast crushing sizes adjustment
Review on Wood CrusherRequirement on Raw Materials and Crushing Process
The wood logs, square blocks, wood staff etc. to be crushed had better to be with the diameter less than 200mm and the moisture content below 30%. In the crushing process, the rotor rotates with the same direction of cutting blade, producing high speed airflow. The materials accelerate and impacted with the high speed airflow, thus completing the crushing process. After crushed, the output is with diameter 3-5mm for further processing.
Wood Crusher Spotlight
1. For some large wood logs and square logs, chipping is necessary before crushing. Wood crusher integrates the chipping and crushing process thus saving much labor and energy.
2. To ensure safe processing, the machine adopts self-feeding method and avoids any possible damage when metal piece is mistakenly put into the chamber.
3. Other merits like "NSK" bearing, low energy consumption, large capacity, and easy maintenance all make it a nice investment.
Related to Wood Crusher
Created on May 9th 2013 20:57. Viewed 754 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.