Water Drop Hammer Millby Luckstar Cc web designer
Water drop hammer mill is ideal grinding equipment to process all types of animal feed from grains such as corn, broomcorn, wheat, barley, bean and ground cakes. Recommended Features
- Adopts thick steel material, steady and durable performance.
- The hammers and rotors are made of wear-resistant materials.
- Motor and rollers are installed on the same frame which make a direct transmission.
- The rollers can work on both directions with slight vibration.
- Energy conservation. The electricity consumption is 5.5 kw/h, lower than average 6.7 kw/h.
Review on Water Drop Hammer MillAbout Water Drop Hammer Mill
Water drop hammer mill is ideal grinding equipment to process all types of animal feed from grains such as corn, broomcorn, wheat, barley, bean and ground cakes. The water drop design is also suitable for celluloses, materials with high moisture or oil content and materials need fine grinding, thus it is a necessity in many beverage workshops and feed processing plants.
Water Drop Hammer Mill Working Principle
Raw material are fed from the top of a matched feeder, running through feeding plates on both sides to the grinding room. Under the force of adjustable rotating hammers and friction between screen plates, raw materials are grinded. Then the materials are discharged from the outlet by the push forced by air circulation.
Related to Water Drop Hammer Mill
Created on May 11th 2013 03:17. Viewed 499 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.