Toyota Mongoose Interface - Mongoosby Lisa Mu
The CANDI module connects between the Tech 2 Flash's diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the CANDI module is connected, Recommended Features
- mongoose vehicle interface toyota
- mongoose vehicle
- interface toyota
- mongoose interface
Review on Toyota Mongoose Interface - MongoosMangoose Toyota Descaription
DrewTech designed this product to be affordable for CarPCs, the aftermarket, and automotive enthusiasts. The Mongoose includes a J2534 driver and delivers full-speed (12mps) USB 2.0 performance.
- M-VPWCAN - Compatible with most General Motors and newer domestic vehicles
- M-PWMCAN - Compatible with most Ford and newer domestic vehicles
- M-ISOCAN - Compatible with most European, Asian, and newer domestic vehicles
If you are unsure of which version to order, contact us to verify compatibility.
- Lost cost, high performance pass-thru diagnostic tool for use with PC
- Simple packaging with electronics contained inside the cable
- J2534 and J2534-1 compliant device driver
- Commercial Range (0 to +70)
- Dimensions: 3" x 1.75"
- Cable length: 6 feet
- Operating Voltage: Bus-powered by USB
- Mongoose VPW supports GM TIS, SPS, TIS2WEB, and DPS flash reprogramming software
Contact person: kingstar
Skype : vtoolshop001
Related to Toyota Mongoose Interface - Mongoos
Mongoose Mangoose Toyota J2534 Diagnostics and Reflash Interface
Mangoose, Toyota, J2534
ecutool.com The DrewTech Mangoose is a low-cost, high-performance vehicle network interface that connects a laptop directly to the OBD-II connector.
Created on Jul 16th 2012 07:19. Viewed 1,281 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.