The Carbohydrate Addicts Manualby Kirsten Plotkin Author; The carbohydrate Addicts manual
People are not made for obesity. We are not meant to be fat. Stop paying attention to self proclaimed experts and begin to understand your body. Your body can help you get the best weight. Recommended Features
- A history of how, why and when obesity statistics began. What caused it and what we can do to reverse it!
- How our body works to process our food and how we can reactivate our metabolism and discover the best way to lose weight
- How we can prevent obesity in children and eliminate it, at least in our own family.
- What is worse than junk food? The food we store in our pantry that our kids have access to every day.
- Is a low carbs diet a good thing, or just another way to manage our addiction and avoid a cure?
Review on The Carbohydrate Addicts ManualTill forty years ago only sick people got fat. The rest stayed slim and healthy without diets or calorie counts. How do I know? I was there. Till age 43, I never had a weight problem. Neither did my friends, family or anyone else. But we had a scare campaign about cholesterol and diet. Most people had high cholesterol. But Experts had a cure. They reversed our traditional diet. Nobody has ever asked if such a reversal was safe for our body. It wasnt. Evolution takes centuries, not decades.
Related to The Carbohydrate Addicts Manual
Created on Nov 17th 2011 20:05. Viewed 744 times.