The Art of the Deal by Donald Trumpby Income MARKETING Opportunities EZWORKSYSTEMS
The art of the Deal focuses on how to negotiate successfully. Making business deals Advice on the ways to deal with all injustice & unfairness of human interaction in business."The Mind Of A Winner" Recommended Features
- Donald Trump is obviously extremely successful and wealthy The stories of his deal-making strategies are absolutely captivating.
- It is incredible an fascinating book this book will show you what it took for Trump to build up his empire.
- Trump says one has to have fun doing all this -- if it's not fun, why do it? Donald Trump is obviously extremely successful and wealthy
- Trump shows the reader on how to identify and focus on the negative part of the deal to find out what that's worth to you and to figure out on whether or not you would be able to negotiate success
- Donald Trump is a wealthy man, but he worked hard and uses his knowledge of business to make the best deals. This book Is great for anyone who plans to have a business or make any deal...
Review on The Art of the Deal by Donald TrumpThe Art of the Deal by Donald J. Trump
This book will motivate you to succeed in business and in life. This isn't just a book for real estate professionals, "the lessons hold true to any business" This book can teach you some good lesson if you read deeply into the deals and see what Trump did right. Above all of this its a great read, I couldn't put it down. It's fairly obvious that some people will read the book and not have what it takes, but that's life This review is from: Trump: The Art of the Deal.... By Matt (Calgary, AB, Canada) - A book for Winners, April 12, 2004
The Art of the Deal by Donald J. Trump
TRUMP ON TRUMP: I like thinking big. I always have. To me its very simple: if youre going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big.
"Thinking big its very simple"
it is incredible an fascinating book, this book will show you what it took for Mr Trump to build up his "wealth empire". Donald J. Trump seems to be a clever entrepreneur: When executing a deal, one must deliver results, control costs, and fight competitors when necessary. Also, promotion of your project is important to get the word out. And finally, of course, Donald J. Trump says one has to have fun doing all this, if it's not fun, why do it? Mr Trump is obviously extremely successful and wealthy! The stories of his deal-making strategies are absolutely captivating. For me, this book was extremely helpful and interesting because I would much rather read a book from a successful person's view, instead of just an actual business book. Donald J. Trump shows his real life experiences in making business deal, throughout the entire book. Mr Trump points shows the reader on how to identify and focus on the negative part of the deal to find out what that's worth to you and to figure out on whether or not you would be able to negotiate successfully.making business deals. I enjoyed reading this book. Donald J. Trump is a wealthy man, he works hard. and has a strong business mind...
Related to The Art of the Deal by Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP and ROBERT KIYOSAKI - The Art of Negotiation/How to Deal
thanks for looking.
Created on Oct 5th 2013 21:45. Viewed 1,171 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.