Terpene Phenolic Resinby Kevin Ho Baolin Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
Terpene Phenol Resin is a type of light color, high softening and strong adhesive resin. It is excellent additive for CR and TPR adhesive. It has a high performance at adherency, shear force, water re Recommended Features
- A type of stable resin with strong adhesivity & high softening point.
- Excellent adhesive agent for natural rubber, synthetic rubber and acrylic-based resin.
- Comes with adheancy and shear force.
- Features with water resistance, thermostability.
- Has excellent performance at resisting acid and dilute alkali.
Review on Terpene Phenolic ResinTerpene phenol resin is yellow flake, high softning point up to 155C, has lots of features such as high performance at adherency, shear force, water resistance, thermostability and so on, Its molecular weight distribution is narrow, and has some polarity gene, so such material is widely compatible with elastics and other resin, its solvable in various types of polar agent and nonpolar agent, can be used for various types of industrial grade adhesive, rubber, coating, ink, electronic circuit, modified plastics etc.
Related to Terpene Phenolic Resin
Created on Jul 29th 2016 02:11. Viewed 334 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.