Tagvillage Auction With a Twistby Elizabeth Laguardia Internet Business
Tagvillage just introduce their newest platform aside from keyword platform, search engine platform and social media platform. The auction platform with a twist. Recommended Features
- 1. Brand new products for as low as .10 cents.
- 2. No reserve price. Last bidder wins.
- 3. 5% commission for every auction wins by your referral.
- 4. 5% commission if you owned the tag targeted by the item being auction.
- 5. Activity points that is converted to cash for bidders who lose
Review on Tagvillage Auction With a TwistI have been promoting tagvillage for a while. Back when tagvillage is just about tag trading or keyword trading and when their top secret project is still a top secret project.
But two weeks ago, they finally opened the top secret project for everyone. A top secret project where everyone can buy a product for as low as .10 cents. I have personally experienced the joy and excitement of being able to get this item for as low as .10 cents.
Tagvillage introduce a new platform (aside from their keyword platform), a new revolutionary marketplace(That explained it here http://www.apsense.com/article/tagvillage-a-revoluionary-marketplace.html). All of my winnings though are 5 $25 gift cards that is converted to cash and a $100 dollar gift card with their previous auction rules, And with their new rules, My sister won a ginsu knife set worth $69.99 for only $1.48 cents. The picture is at the bottom. :)
So what is the difference with the old rules and the new rules?
1. Let's say for an example you have a kindle that is worth 139 dollars. The starting price will be 3.12 dollars. Then everyone someone bids, it will incremented to 3.11 then 3.10 until it hit the target price which is .10. Once it hit the target price, i will have multiple resets. Nobody knows how many resets but based on my experience normally around 5 to 20 resets. And whoever is the last bidder wins.
2. Anybody can participate to bid before the timer starts. When the timer starts and you have not put a single bid, then you cannot participate to that specific auction.
1.There is no target price. Yes. You heard it right. So for example a kindle worth 139 dollars whose starting price is 3.12 is about to expire in 6 minutes and the target price is not reached yet, then whoever is the last bidder when it expires wins the product. No reset. So a normal bidder can win an auction just by spending 2 bids.
2. Anybody can participate to bid before the 5 minutes mark.After the 5 minutes mark, bidders who have not bid cannot bid anymore.
Related to Tagvillage Auction With a Twist
Created on Sep 10th 2011 23:46. Viewed 1,818 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.