SFI Affiliate Sign-upsby El Houssine Fawzi Web Designer
The Website your boss doesn't want you to know about! http://www.sfi4.com/11186657/real2. Recommended Features
- free sign up
- FREE Internet Business Course$295 Value!
- a free membrship on triple click after join
- learn how to make money and make it in one time
- if you don't reffer any one they do for you !!
Review on SFI Affiliate Sign-upsThe amount you earn per sign-up is determined by the activity of your sign-ups. In short, we will compare the average VersaPoints scored by your sign-ups to the average VersaPoints scored by all non-PPA-generated affiliates who joined SFI during the same month as your sign-ups. This comparison of averages helps ensure that legitimate sign-ups are being generated.
If your average is within 5% of the non-PPA company average (plus or minus), you will earn $1.50 per sign-up.
If your average is outside of 5% but within 20% of the non-PPA company average (plus or minus), you will earn $.50 per sign-up.
If your average is outside of 20% of the non-PPA company average (plus or minus), no bounty or bonus will be paid.
1. Earn an additional $.50 bonus on any of your sign-ups from the United States or Canada.
2. Earn an additional $1.00 bonus on any of your sign-ups that become Fast-Track Members.
3. Earn an additional $8.00 bonus on any of your sign-ups that achieve the rank of Team Leader within 90 days of signing up.
PPA bounties are calculated once per month (approximately the 10th of each month for the previous month's activities) when general SFI commissions are processed. For further quality assurance purposes, PPA commissions are also processed one month in arrears. Example: PPA sign-ups generated in July are processed when SFI commissions are processed for August (one month later than standard SFI commissions).
Related to SFI Affiliate Sign-ups
Elizabeth Warren - The Two Income Trap: Why Middle-Class Mothers and Fathers Are Going Broke
elizabeth Warren, deregulation, credit cards, bankruptcies, bankrupt, foreclosures, subprime, mortgage, clinton, middle class, american, family, debt, inflation, bailout, TARP
Elizabeth Warren discusses how the dreams of the middle class american family are being depleted by the dramatic increase in bankruptcies and foreclosures. Warren discusses the role that credit card c
Created on Oct 8th 2010 23:41. Viewed 1,600 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.