Orthopedic Hospital in Indiaby Origin Clinic MOTHER & CHILD SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
Orthopedic Hospital in India : As one grows older, joint stiffness and pain are experienced. Have you ever thought as to why these problems occur? Recommended Features
- X-Ray of the affected part is taken to have a thorough knowledge of the situation.
- ECG, urine tests, hematology, and blood tests are also conducted before surgery.
- An anesthesia is given to numb the particular area
- Replacement with prosthesis, artificial alternative made of plastic, ceramic, metal or alloys and place it in the tissue
- After the surgery and treatment physiotherapy sessions are prescribed for bringing back the movability of the joint
Review on Orthopedic Hospital in IndiaThe rate of medical complications following knee replacement surgery is extremely low. Serious infections, such as a knee joint infection, occur in less than 2 percent of patients.
Whereas the incision for a total knee replacement surgery in the traditional manner is about 8 inches long, in the minimally invasive surgery, it is only 4 inches long. This makes the pain, the healing period and the blood loss lesser.
Even though this is a relatively newer technique the easiness and reliability of this procedure have made it more common and surgeons, as well as patients, prefer it in terms of convenience and efficiency.
Related to Orthopedic Hospital in India
Created on Aug 30th 2019 02:11. Viewed 117 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.