Optimal for Data Centresby Dimension 85 Internet and Digital Consulting
An energy and utility monitoring and management system delivering real-time information on energy consumption, CO2 emissions, environmental conditions and overall system status. Recommended Features
- Ease of Use and Implementation
- Scalable and Low Cost
- Data Collection
- Easy Reporting and Data Views
- Monitoring and Alerting
Review on Optimal for Data CentresOptimal Monitoring for Data Centres provides a basis for understanding the consumption of all energy sources within the data centre and can help you develop your energy management and carbon reduction strategy across the entire IT infrastructure.
Optimal Monitoring for Data Centres from Dimension 85 delivers:
1. Access to information about your energy consumption and CO2 emissions
2. An expected first year 10% reduction in energy consumption and CO2 emissions
3. Low licence and implementation projects costs
4. No onsite IT footprint for monitoring or storage of data
5. No costly meter installations or outages for clamps or other energy reading methods
6. Ability to integrate with other utility services, such as water and gas
7. Formulate basis for carbon footprint reporting
Through it's simple approach Optimal Monitoring for Data Centres saves you time and money and can quickly help you to resolve many of the inherent energy problems within IT that exist today.
Related to Optimal for Data Centres
Created on Nov 1st 2010 13:52. Viewed 829 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.