kdspirulinaby Xam Amican Marketing Consultant
Spirulina is the richest beta carotene food, with a full spectrum of ten mixed carotenoids.. Spirulina is an ideal anti-aging food. Spirulina is rich in gamma-linolenic acid or GLA. Spirulinas abilit Recommended Features
- Research confirms Spirulina promotes digestion and bowel function. It suppresses bad bacteria like e-coli and Candida yeast and stimulates beneficial flora like lactobacillus and bifidobacteria.
- Spirulina is the highest source of B-12, essential for healthy nerves and tissue, especially for vegetarians.
- Another health benefit of spirulina is that it stimulates beneficial flora like lactobacillus and bifidobacteria in your digestive tract to promote healthy digestion and proper bowel function.
- It acts as a natural cleanser by eliminating mercury and other deadly toxins commonly ingested by the body.
- Spirulina also increases stamina and immunity levels in athletes, and its high protein content helps build muscle mass.
Review on kdspirulinaSpirulina also increases stamina and immunity levels in athletes, and its high protein content helps build muscle mass. At the same time, it can curb hunger that may develop during the most demanding training routines. Thus, it indirectly acts as an effective way to maintain an athletes ideal body weight. As well as beta carotene, Spirulina contains other nutrients such as iron, manganese, zinc, copper, selenium, and chromium. These nutrients help fight free radicals, cell-damaging molecules absorbed by the body through pollution, poor diet, injury, or stress. By removing free radicals, the nutrients help the immune system fight cancer and cellular degeneration. In some findings, spirulina has helped reduce oral cancer tumors in laboratory rats, and may thus provide a big medical breakthrough in cancer treatment.
Spirulinas ability to reduce the bad cholesterol LDL in the body helps prevent the onset of cardiovascular diseases, such as hardening of the arteries and strokes. It also helps lower blood pressure. While not clinically proven, spirulina may also protect against allergic reactions and liver infection.
Research confirms Spirulina promotes digestion and bowel function. It suppresses bad bacteria like e-coli and Candida yeast and stimulates beneficial flora like lactobacillus and bifidobacteria. Healthy flora is the foundation of good health and it increases absorption of nutrients from the foods we eat, and helps protect against infection. Spirulina builds healthy lactobacillus, aiding assimilation and elimination and relieving constipation.
Related to kdspirulina
Spirulina-The Amazing Algae (50min) - Screener (3min) [HD 1080p]
Documentary (Full HD 50min) - Screener (3min) - Exoptron Ltd 2011 WATCH ONLINE WebTV: www.exoptron.com E-SHOP DVD/Bluray: www.exoptron.com Site: www.exoptron.com, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, twitter.
Created on Oct 7th 2012 01:35. Viewed 1,078 times.