KDETools Zimbra Mailbox Converterby Camilia Thomas Blogger
Zimbra to Outlook converter performs the safe and secure conversion of Zimbra TGZ files into Outlook and the software maintains the folder structure and meta properties during the conversion process. Recommended Features
- Zimbra TGZ files to multiple formats such as MSG, EML, PST, MBOX, NSF and HTML, etc.
- There is no file size limitation as the software is capable to convert large size TGZ files with complete accuracy.
- Keep all the Email properties like To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, Sent & received data, Images, and Attachments, etc.
- Shows a free preview of all emails with attachments.
- The software is compatible to works with all versions of Outlook, Windows, Zimbra Desktop.
Review on KDETools Zimbra Mailbox ConverterThe Zimbra to Outlook Converter supports a free demo that can convert 25 Zimbra files to PST without any cost. The software is created for solving all troubles about how to convert Zimbra to Outlook and easily export Zimbra file to Outlook without much effort. It easily preserves all mails folder structure inbox, outbox, received items, etc. By using this tool, you can simply convert TGZ files to multiple file formats such as EML, PDF, EMLX, PST, MSG, and MBOX.
Read More: https://zimbra.org/extend/items/view/export-zimbra-to-pst-by-using-zimbra-to-outlook-migrator
Benefits of using Zimbra Mailbox Converter
1. No Data loss during the process.
2. No File Size Limit.
3. It can convert Zimbra to EML, EMLX, PST, PDF, MBOX, etc.
4. Restore all the Meta properties like cc, Bcc, Subject, Date, From, etc
5. Import TGZ to Outlook in very less time.
6. Meta Properties remains unchanged while importing the data.
7. It Import highly-encrypted, password protected and corrupted Zimbra TGZ files.
Download the free demo version of the Zimbra to Outlook Converter that can easily solve all problems about how to convert Zimbra files to PST.
Related to KDETools Zimbra Mailbox Converter
Created on Dec 4th 2019 06:51. Viewed 56 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.