Herbal Extract Morus alba extractby Alli Yu Sales Manager for Herbal Extracts
Anthocyanidins 5%, 10%, 20%, 25% UV Extract Ratio: 4:1, 10:1 Recommended Features
- Scavenge free radical activity, prevent atherosclerosis;
- Soften blood vessels, enhance immune function; prevent brain from aging;
- Accelerate the skin regeneration and make the skin soft and rich in elasticity
Review on Herbal Extract Morus alba extractDescriptions:
Morus alba, known as mulberry, is a short-lived, fast-growing, small to medium sized mulberry tree, which grows to 1020 m tall. Mulberry leaf has a substance called 1-deoxynojirimycin that inhibits an enzyme in the intestinal tract (alpha-glucosidase) involved in the digestion of carbohydrates. Anthocyanidins contribute to the red or dark purple color of mulberry fruits.Can be used as natural dyes,natural colorants, beverage, health care products, and should be saved in sealed, avoiding light, in a cool dry place preservation.
1. Scavenge free radical activity, prevent atherosclerosis;
2. Soften blood vessels, enhance immune function; prevent brain from aging;
3. Accelerate the skin regeneration and make the skin soft and rich in elasticity
1. Reducing level of blood sugar
2. Contributes to weight loss and management
3. Suppressing hypertension
4. Lowering cholesterol level in the body
5. Strengthening body parts such as the liver and kidney
6. Suppressing mutagenesis of carcinogens
7. Strengthening bone mass
8. Enriching the blood, soothing the nerves
Mobile/Whatsapp: +86 13057491520
Related to Herbal Extract Morus alba extract
Mulberry Lightening Body Lotion SPF 15
This light, velvet like VLCC Mulberry Lightening Body Lotion is enriched with natural Mulberry ( Morus Alba ) fruit extract * a botanical skin lightening agent. Regular usage of Mulberry Lightening...
Created on Mar 18th 2015 02:21. Viewed 438 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.