Hair Straightenersby Jim Lee Wholesale shoes supplier
This hair straightener features stylish appearance with beautiful butterfly pattern. Recommended Features
- New Sleep Mode
- Shell Material
- Universal Voltage
- Advance Ceramic Heaters
- Temp Control
Review on Hair StraightenersThis hair iron straightener features the following:
1. New Sleep Mode: Automatically warming up at 200 centigrade when power on and power off after 30 minutes if no one use it.
2. Shell Material:100% of PET and 30% of Glass Fiber,environmental protection, fireproofing thermal stability up to 240 centigrade.
3. Universal Voltage: AC110V/60Hz-40V/50Hz, With universal voltage you can get optimum performance from your GHD Straightener all over the world.
4. Shiver Mode: Internal condensation can damage stylers. So when the room temperature is below 8. Your ghd IV styler will shut down to protect itself until the temperature rises again.
5. New Rounder Barrel: The rounder barrel of GHD IV Styler gives you ultimate control for the perfect curls, waves or flicks, as well as a super straight looking. It's so easy to create waves, curls and flicks that you'll never need the same look twice.
6. Advance Ceramic Heaters: The heating panels are painted with Ceramic Paste imported from Korea; it can generate infrared ray and negative ions which can lock in moisture, natural oils, and hair color for total hair protection; the paint does not peel off after 40 thousand continuously straightening.
7. Temp Control: The internal circuit boards are original dual circuit boards using original NASA IC; it is accurate and steady in controlling temperature; the switch takes two-row switch (L(wire under voltage), N(neutral)); there is no current on the boards after switching off so that can avoid getting an electric shock.
Related to Hair Straighteners
GHD Hair Straightener
GHD, Hair, straightener, curling, iron, fast, effective, top, of, the, line, sleek, straight, glossy, soft, curly, flat
I am so in love with this straightener! For shorter or thinner hair I would recommend this style or the original 1 inch styler. For thick long and curly hair like mine I'd go with the 2 inch salon sty
Created on May 6th 2011 05:27. Viewed 1,176 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.