Glamorous Beauty Tips.by Lovely Savings Save money by finding deals
Discover these free best beauty tips, secrets, health advice and exercises that will work for any woman or teen to stay GLAMOROUS Recommended Features
- Facial exercises to stay young
- Beauty & Bath recipes
- Flat tummy exercises
- Butt, hips and thighs
- Healthy eating
Review on Glamorous Beauty Tips.Look Younger by Toning Your Facial Muscles
As we age our skin loses some of its elasticity and our muscles some of its tone. We are familiar with these kinds of changes in our bodies, a slight drop in our buttocks and breasts, a loss of tone in our thighs and upper arms. But, did you realize that loss of elasticity and tone in the face and neck is what causes us to look old?
When you think about it, this is really good news. Just as you can exercise your arm and leg muscles to increase your tone appearance, you can exercise your face and neck. When you tone and tighten your facial muscles it makes you look younger. Not only do facial exercises help to reduce a double chin and lift sagging eyes, they also encourage your skin to produce some of its natural oils to rejuvenate it.
To get the most benefit out of facial exercises, do them once daily for 6 weeks. Then do them 3 times weekly to maintain your results.
Neck and Throat Exercises
Decrease Your Double Chin & Firm Up Your Jaw Line
1. Sit upright and tilt your head back, looking at the ceiling. Keep your lips closed and start a chewing movement. Notice that the muscles in your neck and throat area are working. Chew for a count of 20.
2. Again, sit upright and tilt your head back. Keep your lips closed and relaxed. Start puckering your lips together in a kiss and stretch the kiss, as if you were trying to kiss the ceiling. Keep your lips puckered for 10 counts, then relax, bring your head back to its normal position and repeat this entire exercises 5 times.
3. Again, sit upright, tilt your head back, and keep your lips closed and relaxed. Open your lips and stick your tongue out and try to touch your chin with the tip of your tongue. Keep your tongue out in this position for 10 counts.
4. Again, sit upright and tilt your head back. Keep your lips closed and relaxed. Move your lower lip over your top lip as far as possible and keep it there for a count of 5. Relax and repeat 5 times.
5. Lie on your bed with your head hanging down over the edge. Slowly bring your head up towards your torso and keep it there for 10 counts. Relax and lower your head towards the floor again. Repeat this exercise 5 times.
6. Sit upright and face forward. While keeping your lips together, separate your teeth by dropping your jaw and then push your jaw forward. Hold this position for a count of 10. Return to the starting position. Repeat the entire exercise 5 times.
Reduce the Lines Around Your Mouth
1. Sit upright facing forward and purse your lips together. Lift your pursed lips towards your nose and keep there for 5 counts, relax and repeat 5 times.
2. Pucker your lips slightly and when in this puckered position try with your mouth muscles to bring the corners of your mouth together as close as possible. Keep lips in this position for 5 counts, relax and repeat 5 times.
3. Sit upright facing forward and keep your lips closed and teeth together. Smile as broadly as possible, without opening your lips, keep there for 5 counts and when relaxing start puckering your lips in a pointed kiss. Keep there for 5 counts and relax - repeat 10 times.
4. Move your lips into a puckered kiss and while relaxing the kiss keep your lips closed and curl your lips into your mouth across your teeth. Hold this position for a count of 10 and repeat 5 times.
5. Sit relaxed with your lips hardly open and pucker your lips outwards. While your lips are in the outward position, move your puckered top lip towards your nose. Hold in this position for 10 counts and repeat 5 times.
Lift and Firm the Eye Area
1. Gently tone the muscles of the eyes by pressing two fingers on each side of your head, at the temples, while opening and closing your eyes rapidly. Repeat 5 times.
2. Sit upright with your eyes closed and relaxed. While keeping your eyes closed the whole time, first look down and then look up as far as possible. Repeat the facial exercise 10 times.
3. Sit upright with your eyes closed and relaxed. Keep your eyes closed while lifting your eyebrows and stretching your eyelids down as far as possible. Keep in this position for 5 counts, relax and repeat 5 times.
4. Sit upright with your eyes relaxed and open. Lift your eyebrows while closing your top eyelids until about halfway closed, then open your eyelids wide until the white of your eye shows over your iris.
5. Sit upright looking straight ahead with your eyes open. Look up then down, while keeping your head still. Repeat 10 times. Then look left and right - repeat 10 times.
Related to Glamorous Beauty Tips.
Created on Apr 6th 2011 16:50. Viewed 1,378 times.