FVDI AVDI ABRITES for BMW Miniby Kellie Deng Sales Manager
FVDI AVDI ABRITES Commander for BMW/MINI How to buy this FVDI BMW? http://www.dhgate.com/fvdi-avdi-abrites-commander-for-bmw-mini/p-ff8080813ecad384013ecaf980271ca7.html Recommended Features
- No need PIN CODE when programming!
- No need take out chips !
- For BMW and Mini
Review on FVDI AVDI ABRITES for BMW MiniFVDI AVDI ABRITES Commander for BMW/MINI
How to buy this FVDI BMW?
Email : email@example.com
Skype : kellie-obding
MSN : firstname.lastname@example.org
Yahoo : email@example.com
Mobile : 86-13302950980
Website : www.x431update.com
ABRITES Commander for BMW is a PC - Windows based diagnostic software for dealer level access to the vehicle (identification, trouble codes and so...), mileage recalibration, key programming, programming vehicle order. Tool can access CAS1, CAS2, CAS3 and CAS3+ by OBDII independent from the firmware of the CAS. Also
you can perform unusual for remaining diagnostic tools operations with the electronic modules inside of the vehicle like programming Vehicle Order and Coding
of electronic control units. Access to the EEPROM memory of the units in the vehicle. Covers vehicles BMW series starting from E36 up to latest models F series (F01,
F10,F20,F25 and so...).
English Language Supported Only!!!
Functions included in the base package (FVDI interface)
1. Identification (VIN, mileage, production data)
2. Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (current, history and shadow)
3. Added DTCs in 17 languages: English, German, French, Thai, Swedish, Italian, Spanish, Indonesian, Korean, Greek, Turkish, Chinese, Chinese traditional, Russian,
Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese. DTC conditions information (Odometer value, Timestamp, full engine status report for EDC17)
4. Some DTCs (mostly that of F series) are given detailed documentation of what caused the problem and how the problem should be handled
5. Manager of service intervals, reset service reminders (CBS)
6. Measured values/live data
7. Read and Program Engine Control Unit flash memory for tuning purposes by OBDII
Related to FVDI AVDI ABRITES for BMW Mini
Created on May 23rd 2013 22:45. Viewed 741 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.