Fish Feed Mixerby Grace Li Fish Feed Pellet Machines Manufacturer
Mixing can improve the uniformity of particle sizes form hammer mill to keep them in the same particle hardness, which directly improve product quality. Recommended Features
- fish feed mixing machine is the critical equipment in fish feed pellet production.
- High homogeneity: this kind of single shaft design reinforces convection, shearing, and mixing effects.
- Moderate mixing and high uniformity, no segregation.
- Used for mixing of: powders with powders; powders with liquids
Review on Fish Feed MixerWorking Principle:
Ribbon Blender(also called ribbon mixer) consists of a U-shaped horizontal bucket and a specially fabricated ribbon agitator. The agitator rotates with minimum wall clearance in a U-shaped vessel. A ribbon agitator consists of an inner and outer ribbon which effects a counter flow mass movement with random motion in radial and axial directions: the outer ribbon moves materials in one direction and the inner ribbon moves the materials in the opposite direction. The ribbons rotate and moves materials both radially and laterally to insure thorough blends in short cycle times. Thats to say, mixing action in the double ribbon blender is created by the following 3 factors:
1. Conveying of product by one ribbon from left to right
2. Counter flow of product by the second ribbon
3. Exchange of product between the two ribbons
Related to Fish Feed Mixer
Created on Nov 10th 2015 22:00. Viewed 643 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.