Exchange of Heirloom Seeds, Fruits,by NMJR Laudato Si Netizen Organization
Simply referring to old cultivar that is maintained by gardeners and farmers, particularly in isolated or ethnic minority communities wherever they maybe. Recommended Features
- Discovering commonly grown plants & trees during earlier periods in human history, but are not used in modern large-scale agriculture.
- A venue intended to inspire heirloom gardening and the exchanges of seeds without borders.
- The use of plants, herbs, flowers, trees and the likes for good health & long life predates written human history ... so let's rediscover them!!!
- An avenue where like minded interest merges among peoples where ever they may be.
- For personal purpose or to cash in!
Review on Exchange of Heirloom Seeds, Fruits,Promoting highlighted boards as follows:
#Grow your own medicine!
#Plant for Sugar Substitutes!
#Plant for Coffee Substitutes!
#Herbs /Spices /Condiments!
#Plant a Fruit Tree! 1 will do :)
Exchange of Heirloom Seeds, Fruits, Plants
#Preserve Food up to 30 Years!
#Preserve Meat & Fish!
#Preserve Milk/Cheese/Eggs & the Likes! #Preserve Fruits/Nuts/Vegetables!
Farm, Homestead, Preparedness
#Eco - Aqua/Agri Tech!
#Eco-Tech Biogas, Compost, Fertilizers, Pesticides!
#Eco-Tech Magnetic Energy!
#Collective Innovative IDEAS, Reuse, Recycle!
#Plastic etc. Reuse, Recycle!
#Origami goes Laudato Si !!!
#Paper etc. Reuse, Recycle!
#Bottles, jars, mugs...Reuse
#Alum/tin etc. Reuse, Recycle!
#Wood, furniture etc. Recycle!
#Tires, Rubbers etc. Reuse, Recycle
#Fabric, Clothing, ..Recycle!
#Updates in Bits & Pieces
Alternative Cancer Cure.
DIY HEALTHY DRINKS & SOFT DIET!
@PINTEREST Colleagues Biz!
@LINKEDIN > Go Connect!
@IBO > Go Connect!
@ReferralKey > Go Connect!
@APSense > Go Connect!
.... and more !!!
Related to Exchange of Heirloom Seeds, Fruits,
Created on Nov 1st 2017 07:44. Viewed 178 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.