Digital Photography Learning Tipsby JOSEPH CHACKERY Officer
The Your Guide to Digital Photography by Dan Feildman is a downloadable guide for digital photography beginners and those looking for better results from their digital photography. Recommended Features
- 75-page guide that includes a variety of tips and advice for the beginner to advanced photographer.
- Making money from your digital photography hobby.
- Finding the right low end digital camera for those on a budget
- Understanding the features of your digital camera
- Finding free photo editors for your Windows computer
Review on Digital Photography Learning TipsYour Top Digital Photography Questions Answered This 26 page guide answers 20 common questions about digital photography including:
- What is the biggest mistake made by beginning digital photographers?
- How to decide on the right digital camera.
- How to decide is a picture is worth taking.
- How to get the white balance right.
- How to take clear shots for indoor sports.
- Advantages/disadvantages of raw vs. Jpeg format photographs.
- What are the best settings for low light/nighttime conditions?
- What is hyperfocal distance?
- How to take a photo of a glass sign or a framed picture in glass
- How to get high contrast natural light black and white pictures.
- Time lag from the time you take a picture until it is on the memory card.
- How to avoid redeye in dim light.
- Small object close up pictures.
- How to photograph gemstones and jewelry.
- How to take a picture with both strong sun and shade.
- Capturing personality in photos of people.
- How can I understand depth of field?
- Settings and techniques for photographing birds and wildlife.
- How to take pictures into the sun and avoid lens flare.
- How to take good pictures in the snow or on the beach.
- Buying a Digital Camera Video This video shows you how to use the Internet to conduct research from unbiased sources.
- An Experiment in Photography. What Exactly Happens When You Change the Settings on Your Digital Camera? This 12 page guide shows photos of the same object (a house, in this case) with different camera settings resulting in very different photos.
- Secrets of Night Photography A quick 6-page guide with concise advice about nighttime photography. It includes information on:
- Trails of Light (Cars)
- Trails of Light (Stars)
- Weather and Exposure
- Horizons and Sunglasses
- Low Cost Filtering
The main guide is a PDF ebook. There are extra guides (PDF) and videos (free Flash & Shockwave required). If youre not sure how to use these files, dont worry, all the download information is carefully explained and any software you may need is free and safe to download.
Related to Digital Photography Learning Tips
Digital Photography 1 on 1: Episode 1
studio, lighting, flash, photography, shutter, sync, exposure, model, meter
In this episode Mark explains how the shutter works, shutter sync, and how to control the ambient light exposure while using a flash. Visit us online at: www.snapfactory.com
Created on Mar 16th 2011 10:26. Viewed 1,571 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.