Common Wood Hammer Millby Steve Z. Azeus Wood Crusher
The common wood hammer mill is used to grinding wood materials such as wood chips, wood shavings, wood cuttings, wood sawdust, wood waste to a smaller size required. Recommended Features
- Universal type product, stable performance, widely used for grinding of raw materials in large and medium-sized wood pellet plant.
- The all-in-one base design make the structure of the wood hammer mill steadier and sightlier.
- Adopt coupling direct drive, scientific and reasonable hammer arrangement and hammer screen clearance ensure uniform fineness of the finished products.
- Advanced twice strike technology of the pulverizing chamber, good rigidity pedestal and small vibration.
- A variety of sieve sizes are available to choose, flexible opening device and elastic pressure sieve mechanism, convenient to operate and maintain.
Review on Common Wood Hammer MillThe common wood hammer mill is used to grinding wood materials such as wood chips, wood shavings, wood cuttings, wood sawdust, wood waste to a smaller size required. The end product is widely used for wood pellets, wood briquette, wood composite board production. With a more than ten years production history, Azeus has been the expert in wood hammer mill manufacturing and we have also developed a series of small electric woo hammer mill to satisfy different demands for wood materials processing.
Related to Common Wood Hammer Mill
Created on Apr 24th 2014 22:00. Viewed 1,094 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.