Chair Armrest Durability Testingby Chloe Leung Testing Machine
Chair Armrest Durability Testing Machine is to evaluate the ability of a chair arm to withstand stresses caused by applying vertical forces on the arm(s). Recommended Features
- Comply with ANSI/BIFMA X5.1
- Armrest Height 650-780mm or specified
- Machine Size 1200*500*1000mm
- Force 100-300lb
- Counter LCD, 0-999,999 times
Review on Chair Armrest Durability TestingChair Armrest Durability Testing Machine
The purpose of the test is to evaluate the ability of a chair arm to withstand stresses caused by applying vertical forces on the arm(s).
1) A force of 890 N (200 lbf.) shall be applied for one (1) minute.
2) A force of 1334 N (300 lbf.) shall be applied for one (1) minute.
Armrest Height 650-780mm or specified
Timer LCD, 0.01sec-99.9sec, 1sec-99 minute 99 second
Machine Size 1200*500*1000mm
Force Stroke 0-24 inch or specified
Counter LCD, 0-999,999 times
Power 1 , AC220V, 3A
Angle 10 degrees
ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2011 11.4 Front Corner Load-Ease Test-CyclicOff-center
ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2011 20 Footrest Durability Test-Vertical-Cyclic
ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2011 21 Arm Durability Test - Cyclic
Related to Chair Armrest Durability Testing
Created on Dec 7th 2014 21:33. Viewed 738 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.