Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Cameraby Sheetal Kamble online shop
High Resolution Still Capture 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed. The EOS Rebel T3i has an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Recommended Features
- 18.0 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed
- ISO 100 - 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor (3:2) for shooting at high or low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction
- Video Snapshot features for enhanced video shooting options
- Comes with camera body, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Type II lens, eyecup, wide strap, USB cable, AV cable, battery, and charger
Review on Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR CameraThe Canon Rebel T3i takes the consumer level dSLR a couple steps closer to the mid-level Canon 60D with the addition of the rotating rear LCD screen, remote flash firing, and in-camera processing features. The already highly competent, older Rebel T2i already shared many important features with the 60D (and even features of the semi-pro 7D) including the 18 MP sensor, 63-zone exposure metering system, high ISO performance, HD movie capabilities, and Digic 4 image processor. With these new upgrades, it might make it even more difficult to choose between them. But there are some important differences.
Related to Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera
Created on Apr 2nd 2014 00:46. Viewed 448 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.