Applications of porous titaniumby Izzy X. Product specialist
With its unique properties, porous titanium can be widely used in the pharmaceutical industry, water treatment industry, food industry, bioengineering, chemical industry, petrochemical, metallurgical Recommended Features
- High-temperature decarbonization and de-whitening filtration in the dye industry.
- -Filtration of steam, compressed air, catalyst, etc. in gas purification.
- As an electrolytic electrode, it can maximize the electrolysis area and increase the gas evolution rate.
- Removal of impurities in the production process of raw materials, decarbonization filtration and fine filtration of materials.
- In the infusion of the pharmaceutical industry, small injections, eye drops, decarbonization filtration in the concentration of oral liquids, and security filtration before terminal filtration in the
Review on Applications of porous titaniumRemoval of impurities in the production process of raw materials, decarbonization filtration and fine filtration of materials.
-Security filtration of ultrafiltration, RO, EDI systems in the water treatment industry, filtration after ozone sterilization and ozone aeration.
-Clarification and filtration of beverages, white sprinkles, beer, vegetable oil, mineral water, soy sauce and vinegar in food and beverage.
-Decarbonization filtration and precision filtration of liquid products, liquid raw materials and pharmaceutical intermediates in the chemical industry, ultrafine fine bodies, catalyst recovery, precision filtration after resin adsorption, system heat transfer oil, material removal and impurity filtration, catalytic gas Purification and so on.
-Oilfield backflow water filtration, security filtration before reverse osmosis in the desalination field.
Related to Applications of porous titanium
Created on Nov 27th 2019 03:32. Viewed 64 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.