2014.04 For BMW ICOM HDDby Julie Adk Autodiagnosticobd.com sales
Skype: obd2tuning.com MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.autodiagnosticobd.com 2014.04 For BMW ICOM HDD is new the lastest software for BMW icom and icom A2. Recommended Features
- Software Version: ISTA-D:3.42.30 ISTA-P:52.1.002
- VIN: 2014.3.11
- Computer system requirement: Dual-core processors above I3 with 3G Memory.
Review on 2014.04 For BMW ICOM HDD2014.04 For BMW ICOM HDD is new the lastest software for BMW icom and icom A2. For bmw icom software 2014.04V version come with new 500GB HDD. 2014.04 for BMW ICOM Latest Software Not connected 9000 days remaining.
2014.04 For BMW ICOM HDD For bmw icom software 2014.04V version
Software Version: ISTA-D:3.42.30 ISTA-P:52.1.002
With New 500GB HDD
Not connected 9000 days remaining
Designed to work with offline ISTA-D /ISTA-P
Work with following laptop:
Suggest to use For Lenovo ThinkPad, T61, T400, T410, T420 and T430, X61, X200, X201, X220, X230
Other models (Intel chipset can compatible, almost all the laptop as I3 I5 / I7 series)
Computer system requirement: Dual-core processors above I3 with 3G Memory.
Much faster operating Speed Now
For BMW ICOM 2014.04 Latest Software:
1. Diagnose and programming is multi-language including circuit diagram information.
2. It supports diagnosis and programming with 10 languages as well as repair instructions with 10 languages, while ICOM HDD at other stores only support 2 diagnosis and programming languages
3. The HDD has been updated to the newest R2 version, which boasts better efficiency, stability and performance than other R1 version HDDs
4. Auto diagnostic obd special offer you an all new 500GB HDD rather than an old 160GB HDD
5. The hard disk can run on most intel-based computers with 4GB memory.
6. Our 2014 HDD can works with for BMW ICOM and ICOM A2.
7. Free factory engineer version software
8. For BMW Engineers programming Function
Related to 2014.04 For BMW ICOM HDD
Created on Apr 24th 2014 03:50. Viewed 439 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.