17 dBm Output 8 ports High Power 1550nm Amplifierby Seckey W. fiber optic customer service manager
It is a Er/Yb Doped Fiber Amplifier that utilizes multimode laser pumping, all-fiber combiner and Erbium/Ytterbium double-clad, large-core fiber technologies to provide high RF output power . Recommended Features
- Serve as Rack mountable amplifier
- High and stable saturated output power 17dBm per port
- High Power: Up to 2W total, 1 Unit for 2000~4000 optical node
- Alternative RF Connectors: Duplex SC/UPC, SC/APC, FC/UPC, FC/APC, LC/UPC, LC/APC , ST/UPC and ST/APC available for choice
- Intelligent network management system
Review on 17 dBm Output 8 ports High Power 1550nm AmplifierThis 8 ports Rack mountable amplifier can be integrated 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nmWDM for optional for OLT signal application. Its output power can be distributed to multiple output ports for the application of CATV network. The front panel LCD display and status LED indicators for quick access of units status. It suitable for high power broadband RF, VHF and band specific linear applications, particularly widely used in CATV transmission system and the high power distributing system FTTH requirement. It can be used for CATV analog/digital signal distribution, or match with PON system to construction the triple network integration. for more information, welcome to visit www.fiber-mart.com or contact me by E-mail: email@example.com
Related to 17 dBm Output 8 ports High Power 1550nm Amplifier
Created on Jul 29th 2018 22:05. Viewed 625 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.