Yaas Makes Landfall, Choose Kangen Water Machine Nowby SHGB Singh Gold Dealer
Technology has made our life easier and saved many lives. The recent Yaas cyclone is one such example. Though half a dozen people have died, it is considered a fault in the governance, not science. As the meteorological department of India has predicted, cyclone Yaas made landfall yesterday. And with such an accurate prediction, it has saved hundreds, if not thousands, of lives. The cyclone made landfall around 10.30 in the morning on the coast of the state of Orissa. As it moved towards the state of West Bengal, it destroyed everything in its way. It is also expected to enter Jharkhand today.
These cyclones impact
our daily lives in a great way. Let us understand how they pollute our water
supply and how you can save yourself by choosing a Kangen alkaline machine.
How They Affect Our Water Supply
- An American Institute conducted a study on an island of Fiji in the wake of a cyclone there.
- It was found that the water supply of that area has been badly polluted.
- All the garbage from the ocean has accumulated there.
- They also find some very harmful substances such as plastic in the water.
- This is why it is advised to trust only a genuine water machine during a cyclone, and what machine could be better than a Kangen Alkaline water machine.
Why You Should Choose Kangen
- The high pH of alkaline water maintains the pH of your body and makes it function efficiently.
- It makes sure that the blood circulation is unhindered so that the organs can perform better.
- Apart from all this, it makes you more immune and improves your metabolism.
Created on Aug 10th 2021 06:14. Viewed 184 times.