Winter Beauty Tips for Womenby Rubi Ahsan Associate S.E.O Consultant
With the winter around the corner, here are some tips for staying nice
With the beginning of the winter in India it's time to spend your cold creams and warm clothes. But there is much more in winter than just the woolen sweaters and hot soups. Caring for your beauty is equally important, especially in winters. Here is how -
1. For soft skin: keep a little shea butter or jojoba oil handy to keep your hands soft and smooth, especially after working with water.
2. For beautiful lips: Lips need a lot of care in the cold weather. Lysine is important to maintain soft lips. Look for lip balms containing castor oil, olive oil and cocoa butter. Foods such as fish and eggs are good lysine supplements.
3. For healthy locks: Regularly raise your hair with hot oil to prevent them from drying out. Coconut oil is best for weather conditions.
4. Shower-friendly: Take hot showers. Warm showers feel very good on a cold day but they leave the skin dry and flaky.
5. Moisturize: Should you moisturize your skin with a good moisturizing cream without failure. Apply skin to your skin for at least 30 minutes before leaving.
You can actually order these non-electric products at Ubesto.com Buy non-electric spray mop wine aerator pourer online for sale. This microfibre Ubesto mop is easy to use and wooden floor-friendly. Best for window cleaning.
Created on Oct 17th 2017 07:29. Viewed 463 times.