Why Should You Invest in a Pole Saw?by Katie Leslove Blogger
A pole saw is definitely a must-have in your tool arsenal, especially if you are a homeowner who loves using tree saws for gardening or landscaping. But what exactly is a pole saw? Before we delve into the benefits of purchasing a pole saw, let’s define what a pole saw is.
What is a pole saw?
A pole saw is simply a saw attached to the end of a pole. This power tool is typically used for tasks around the home and yard and a great choice if you are into landscaping and gardening, especially if you have trees in your hard. The pole saw can be powered with gas, electricity or batteries, depending on your budget and personal preferences.
There are a lot of different moving parts involved within the pole saw. The pole saw allows you to prune, cut, fell and trim trees and other plants in your yard or garden up to a height of 14 feet. This is super helpful, since you don’t need to use a step ladder to reach very high branches to prune them. Pole saws also come with additional features like a portable aluminium body and extra height.
Types of pole saws
There are a few different types of pole saws, designed to meet each person’s unique needs.
● Cordless power saw. Cordless pole saws are powered by rechargeable batteries that last for about an hour, enabling you to cut tree trunks without the inconvenience of power cables or power cuts. These saws also make very little noise.
● Gas-powered pole saw. This type of pole saw typically offers more powerful performance, more functionality and high-end versatility, so it is a favorite among professional users. These pole saws run on a mixture of gas and oil. However, they do create a lot of noise and require more maintenance.
● Electric pole saw. Electric pole saws are most common among homeowners with small yards, because they are very convenient to use. They have six to 10-inch blades designed for small amounts of trimming and are much lighter than other types of pole saws.
Benefits of pole saws
There are a number of benefits of using pole saws.
● Easy to use. Pole saws are very easy to use, even by people who are new to using power tools. You simply start the power saw with the push of a button.
● Lots of options. There are also a number of different types of pole saws to choose from for a diverse range of yard work, including trimming hedges, manicuring trees and pruning branches and limbs.
● Affordable. Pole saws are fairly affordable and have enough power to cut down large branches.
● Lightweight. Compared to other power tools, pole saws are fairly lightweight, which is great when you need to trim trees, as the tool will not tire out your shoulders and arms.
Created on Apr 30th 2020 01:58. Viewed 106 times.