Why Indra Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women is best for Women Only?by Get Admission Info Educational Counsultants in India
Indra Gandhi Delhi technical university for women (IGDTUW) is all women institute which is situated in Delhi. Institute was founded in 1998. Institute have graduation and Ph. D programs for engineering. Indra Gandhi Delhi technical university for women has the academic staff of 70 people.
Institute has six departments which involves: Computer science and engineering, electronic and communication engineering, information technology, mechanical and automatic engineering, applied science and humanities and architecture or planning.
IGDTU Fee structure:
IGDTU fee structure is very settle in way as they are non-profitable institute. They do not take any kind of donation from the students. There fee structure is created according to every student. They have very affordable fee criteria. There fee structure is:
- B. Tech = 88,000 INR every year.
- M. Tech = 88,000 INR every year.
IGDTU eligibility criteria:
- University ask for 75% in Physics, Chemistry and Math in 10+2.
- Student should have valid qualification score in JEE main 2021 for B.Tech.
- Student should have valid qualification score in GATE for M. Tech.
- Age of student should be above 16 years or at least student should be of 16 years.
Why Indra Gandhi Delhi Technical University for women is best for women?
- Indra Gandhi Delhi Technical University for women is best for women, as the name of the university signifies on its own the women’s safety will be the major priority of the university.
- IGDTU have the great infrastructure build for their students.
- They provide world class education to their students as they have very well trained and well qualified teachers for their students.
- University has multiple links with multinational company, which help students to get best jobs.
- University have on campus placements for their students.
- They provide many scholarships to the students on the basis of on their academic score.
Created on Mar 4th 2021 01:45. Viewed 475 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.