Why can’t I access my Bitdefender Account on a windows device?
by Elianajhones Jhones Bitdefender Support Number Canada +1-855-687-3777
There is always a certainty of facing technical issues while dealing with the technology. The leading software named Bitdefender is also not free from it. You might face issues while accessing it. You might face several instances, for example, there is no response when you try to log in; you continuously return to the same page or the system displays an error message. We are providing the accurate solution for such issues. You should Contact Bitdefender Technical Support, in the circumstances where you are unable to settle the problem with the methods provided here.
- Ensure that you are using the updated version of Google Chrome
- Click on the icon of Google Chrome to open it
- Click on the three dots to access the options
- You are using the recent version if do not find the option “Update the Google Chrome”
- Click on the prompt “Relaunch” in case you don’t have the updated version
- Remove the cookies from chrome
- Open the “More” option which is visible at the right corner
- Move to the history section and click on this tab
- In the left side of the column you will find an option named “clear browsing data”; click on that
- Select the option, “From the beginning of time” and finally click Clear Browsing Data”
- Login to your Bitdefender account with another browser
- You can also try to access your account from a different device to make sure there is no fault in your computer or in the Bitdefender subscription.
This process will help you discover the exact cause of the incompetence while accessing your Bitdefender account. You should refute the issues with your computer or connect with us at Bitdefender Technical Support Number Canada +1-855-687-3777 if you encounter any problem with the product. Our experts are available all days to provide the support for the Bitdefender software.
Created on Jun 6th 2018 00:57. Viewed 273 times.