Where React Native Does Not Go Wellby Ronak Patel Co Founder | CEO @ Aglowid IT Solutions
React Native is a very popular framework in today's trending market. It has some disadvantages for your mobile application based on react native.
Programmers issue with React Native:
- Like "No one is Perfect" same goes in case of React Native also because here you will see some problems which programmers face while working with React Native are as follows.
React Navigation issues
- It needs to reinstall packages frequently
- Hot reloading failures and instability
- Incompatibilities between community libraries & different versions of React Native.
Single OS Applications:
- There are lots of apps which can only be download on OS such as iOS/Android devices. React Native components work worse than native components.
Complex UI Applications:
- React Native is not a good choice for developing an application that requires complex gestures, animations, interactions etc. React Native will not provide you a high degree of customization.
Lack in Security Robustness:
- As we know that React Native is open-source JS framework and it lacks in security robustness.
- For apps like banking & finance, react native development is not a good option to work with.
- React Native app development will allow a developer to build a Mobile app on the base of web tech.
Abstraction Layers Limitations:
- Less abstraction leak is features that you cannot access in react native. Because incomplete abstraction layers some underlying system features cannot be exposed.
Primitive SDK Updates :
- Despite the fact React Native Development work very fast, it cannot update every part of the APIs at once like iOS and Android.
- Synchronization between React Native and new SDKs often takes a much longer time.
Time Consuming RN:
- Because of JS thread which takes much time to initialize and it takes much time even for hi-tech devices.
React Native Updates:
- React Native is evolving fast & new updates are released every week. Developers need to update their apps regularly.
Third-party components :
- It will provide you with limited third-party components and React Native doesn't offer a wide spectrum of possible features that developers might want to implement in their application.
- Because the react native community is young so the available documentation is not up to the mark especially in case of integration with additional tools just like ReactJS.
Let's have a look on Apps which are not fit for React Native Development
- React Native doesn't provide any supreme UI for gaming application. It is not able to offer you design based applications.
- Gaming applications need heavy graphics & features for which React Native is not an appropriate option.
Native API Applications:
- Simple design apps can be created using react native while Native API cannot set with react native.
- Native apps are more convenient to work with some native languages like Swift for application development.
From the above details it's clear that one can go with React Native for creating small applications, But not for complex applications.
Created on Mar 13th 2019 08:39. Viewed 940 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.