What To Know About Golden Triangle Tour To Jaipur-The Pink City?by Krishna kant Sharma SEO
When you start exploring some of the cultural and heritage traditional city states of India, then undoubtedly on the top of the list, you would surely be mentioning out with the name of Jaipur as well. This city known as Jaipur is one of the major city parts when you are on the Golden Triangle Tour with khajuraho and varanasi. Jaipur is popular known with the nickname of Pink City as well.
Let's just not waste any more time and catch the below portion of the article to have some insight information related with Jaipur city:
Know About Golden Triangle Tour with Mathura To Jaipur-The Pink City.
1. This city state was founded on 18th November 1727 by the king of Amer, Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II as after whom this city is named.
2. This city has been known as the tenth most populous city in the country with the approximate population of 6.66 million.
3. Just as under the guidance and supervision of the Vidyadhar Bhattacharya, Jaipur came into existence on top of the classical principals of Indian vastu shastra and just as the similar concepts.
4. This city came into establishment as in the year 1947. This city took hold over the average of four years in order to finish up with the major palaces, roads and squares in the city.
5. This city has been put into the divisions of the nine blocks as in which two of them were allotted for major palaces and buildings and the rest seven given to the public.
6. In order to welcome Edward, Prince of Wales, the whole city place was painted in the pink under the guidance of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. This is for the reason that this city is popular known as "The Pink City".
7. In the year 2008, Jaipur stood on the list of 31 rank as being among the 50 emerging global outsourcing cities in the world.
8. This city state has been ranked as the 7th best city to visit in Asia.
9. The Presidential Suite at the place of the Raj Palace Hotel, Jaipur cost with the charge of Rs 45,000 per night. It is often placed at the ranking of the 15 most expensive suites in the world by CNN.
10. One of the main attractions of the Jaipur, you will witness in your Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days is that each single market and street of this city aligns east to west and north to south. Eastern gate is known as Suraj Pol and the western gate is called Chand Pol.
11. Jaipur Metro has been ranked as the sixth rapid transit system in India.
12. This place is also famous known as meant for performing arts as popular known as kathak and ghoomar.
13. People of Jaipur are friendly and much warm welcoming.
14. Each single year Jaipur, welcomes four fairs or festivals in its account including Elephant Festival, Ganguar, Kite Festival and Teej which is celebrated on a yearly basis.
15. Jaipur has always remained the main attraction of the tourists because of the Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal, Kanak Vrindavan, Govind Dev Ji temple, Shri Kali Temple.
Created on Oct 24th 2017 08:31. Viewed 305 times.