What to do if HP Printer Displays offline Message?by Hp Printer Hp Printer support NZ -
Hp printers are in great use at offices for business work today. Not only at the office but also at home, they are being used due to its pocket-friendly cost and durability. In spite of so many features of this printing machine, people face issues with the product which can’t be solved without a support assistant. Offline status of the machine indicates that there is an error in communication between the computer and the printer. There may be several reasons for this cause. Let’s learn how we can solve this issue.
Follow the given instructions to fix such an issue:
- First of all, check the connectivity of the machine and the computer. Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to check any failure in connectivity.
- Check if the default printer has been changed from another driver. If it then changes the default printer driver to the originally installed driver.
- Now, reset your printing machine and verify its connection status. If it works online then you’re done and if not then continue to the next step.
- The problem may be because of the wrong communication port is used. In this state, HP machine will remain offline as the connection can’t be made.
- Go to Printer Properties on your system to check the ports.
- Port name should include USB or DOT4.
- Now check, the name should include WSD, network, HP Standard TCP/IP Port.
- Also, verify if the correct port type is selected.
- If the above-mentioned points don’t work out then update the printer firmware. Updating of its software might solve issues related to offline. If the problem persists, move ahead to follow further steps.
- Set up a manual connection (network connections only). For this, HP machine should set up on the network. If this also doesn’t work then continue to the next step.
- Try to add another printing machine to Windows (network connections only). After setting up IP address manually, connect a printer port to Windows that matches the new IP address for your printer.
- Finally, try to add the printer using HP Printer Assistant.
I hope the problem is fixed now. If all the above troubleshooting steps did not resolve the issue, don’t worry, we are providing the helpdesk for you i.e. Contact HP Printer Technical Support Number 04-8879109 to solve the crisis. Calling a support team will definitely help you fix the technical issues and you will get the most satisfactory answers to the queries related to the product. We aim to provide an instant solution to the customers so that they don’t have to wait longer for their turn and can avail our best services. Users can also visit our website for live chat support.
Created on Nov 14th 2017 01:46. Viewed 170 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.