What Makes Autodesk Revit So Desirableby Jennifer Balsom Marketing Head
Revit BIM application software is a great innovation by Autodesk to empower architects and designers to serve the industry with compelling designs. Autodesk Revit is an absolute solution to create design, collaborate, and visualize crucial building components and draft development to construction documents. There are several reasons contributing to the wide acceptance of this software in the global fraternity of architects.
Key features of Autodesk Revit that make it more desirable include:
- Quick Visualization of the Design Changes: Architects need to modify the building designs, floor plan layouts frequently before they get finalized. With Revit software, these modifications can be incorporated effortlessly and accurately. As all the design elements are strongly integrated in Revit, changes made to the dimensions of the elements get reflected in all the related components and visualized instantly.
- 3D Preview: Revit offers ultra-modern parametric tools that are vital for conceptual designing. Revit allows architects and designers to sketch the floor plan layouts, make quick changes to the building designs and instantly render the 3D preview of their incorporated specifications. This is advantageous for the designers to experiment with various designs before a final design gets approved by the customers.
- Parametric Components Library: As a leading BIM authoring tool, Revit provides a broad set of parametric building design elements and components. It allows you to modify these components and save them as customized elements that can be reused in other projects later. This in-built and customized set of component library helps users to save time while designing projects for other clients having similar specifications.
- Supreme Construction Design Documents: Autodesk Revit is a 3D modeling platform with powerful capabilities to help designers identify the areas of congestion and design clashes, that can be resolved effortlessly by making changes to achieve error-free and high-quality construction designs and documentation.
- Reduced Rework: Autodesk Revit allows you to fix problems at an early stage of designing. This reduces the hassles to improve construction designs and documentation.
- Energy Efficient Design: Revit provides a wide range of analytical tools that allow designers to ascertain the environmental effects on your model. This makes construction documentation more impressive for customers.
- Paperless Documentation: The Revit BIM software allows you to create environment-friendly designs making the entire construction documentation process go paperless. This feature-rich software automatically records all project information and allow you to use tags and keynotes for easy access to the saved information and re-use it whenever required.
Autodesk Revit training and certification courses are designed to help you get acquainted with powerful 2D and 3D designing and authoring tools. You can gain hands-on experience with apt use of feature-specific options and create outstanding construction designs to appeal the clients and accomplish more projects strikingly.
3 Reasons You Should Learn Revit
Why to choose Revit over AutoCAD
An Intro to Autodesk Revit Family Modeling
Explore the Career Pathways to Master Revit
Take A Career Move and Get Started with Revit
5 Reasons to Advance Your Architecture Career with Revit
Formulate your Design Habit with Autodesk Revit: A General Introduction
Created on Apr 9th 2018 06:19. Viewed 1,745 times.