What is SEO Expert and why we need them?by Deepak Bhardwaj Digital Marketing Expert
A company website may look good, but if it isn’t getting enough traffic and business, then it's not doing its job. Building a website doesn’t grantee customers. You need to make a website optimized for search engines. In order to rank on the first page on Google, you need to hire a Best SEO Expert in India.
Search engine optimisation or SEO means using tools and techniques to get traffic on a website through organic searches.
What is an SEO Expert?
An SEO Expert uses different strategies and implements changes to a website to make it search engine friendly. The aim of any SEO exert includes-
1. To bring traffic on a website through organic searches
2. Get your website on the first page of the search engine.
But how an SEO Expert in India does all this?
There are different types of tools and techniques used by an SEO Expert-
1. On-page SEO
On-page analysis includes work done on a website to make it search engine friendly. It includes editing the HTML source code of a web page and content.
• Meta tags – It is the tag that you see on the search bar. SEO special optimise it for the search engine so that it can understand what your web age is about. It improves the search engine rankings.
• Heading tags – Every web page of a blog should include multiple heading tags. Your primary heading should be in H1 tag and the subheadings in H2 tag. According to the content on the page, use necessary tags for heading.
• Content – When Google crawl your page, they look for matching the user intent. You should clearly define what are your products and services or blog is about. Make sure your content is unique.
• Keywords placing – Don’t stuff your content with keywords only. Use your primary keyword in the first 100-150 words of your content. You can also use your keywords in headings. Use a different variation of your keywords throughout the content of your web page.
2. Off-page SEO
Off-page optimisation or SEO includes work done off the website. This is mainly associated with link building which is very crucial for any website to rank high on the search engine. Link building is basically getting links from the other reputed website. To derive more traffic on the website all the marketers use this technique to increase their site authenticity.
Link building is an important factor for every search engine to determine which site ranks for which keywords. Getting more link to your website are signal to Google that your website is worthy of a citation. Therefore, more backlinks your websites get, more will be the traffic.
You can do link building through Content Promotion giving unique and high-quality content to readers. Create engaging content that people will naturally want to link to.
Building a quality link is important in this process. If your website is getting traffic but the conversion and sales are low, then your website is not getting quality backlinks.
Best SEO Expert in India makes sure your website is getting quality traffic coming to your website.
Created on Jan 21st 2019 11:37. Viewed 492 times.