What is infertility and why Fertility Treatment in Delhi is required?by we care india Medical Tourism
Infertility is not the disease it is defined as a couple’s inability to conceive after one year of regular unprotected intercourse. Infertility in the country like India becomes a social problem as if women is not able to conceive then all blame goes to women only, however, the fact is that the men are also equally responsible for the cause of infertility. We are leaving in a society which is male dominating and they don’t accept that a male member is not able to have a baby, but after consulting with gynecologist when they came to know that the problem is not with women it’s a man who is not able to make her wife pregnant then they shattered into pieces and decide to have Fertility Treatment in Delhi.
Delhi is a city where the fertility treatment is very reasonable and can be easily afforded by the people of average class as well. The doctors and the fertility experts in Delhi are well qualified and experienced in the field of Fertility Treatment in Delhi.
The fertility experts have various ranges of Fertility Treatment in Delhi which can help the couple to have their own baby. Some of the most commonly preferred Fertility Treatment in Delhi is as follows:
• IVF: This is a procedure of Fertility Treatment in Delhi where the eggs of the women are combined with her husband sperm in the laboratory for fertilization and after the fertilization; the fertilized embryo will be placed into the uterus of women.
• ICSI: In this procedure of Fertility Treatment in Delhi, a single sperm is directly injected into each egg for fertilization and once fertilization occurs the fertilized embryo will be implanted into the women uterus.
• Egg donation: Egg donation is the most commonly preferred Fertility Treatment in Delhi, where one woman donates her eggs for another woman and these eggs are fertilized with the sperm of the recipient husband or sperm donor and after the fertilization occurs the developing embryo will be placed into the uterus of a recipient.
• Male infertility: This is a procedure of Fertility Treatment in Delhi which is required when the male member is dealing with the cause of infertility and couple is unable to conceive. The problems with the male member may be associated with:
- Low sperm or poor sperm count
- Abnormal shape of sperm
- Blockage in semen due to which sperms are not available
In the severe case of male infertility, the best Fertility Treatment in Delhi is ICSI.
• Surrogacy: Surrogacy is the Fertility Treatment Delhi which is of two types (i) gestational and (ii) traditional
- Gestational Surrogacy is a procedure of Fertility Treatment in Delhi in which the eggs and the sperms of the intended parents are used or donor sperm and eggs are used for fertilization and the resulted embryo will be placed into the uterus of the gestational surrogate mother.
- Traditional Surrogacy is a procedure of Fertility Treatment in Delhi in which the eggs of the surrogate mother will be artificially inseminated with the sperm of the intended father and the resulted embryo will be placed into the uterus of surrogate mother and in this case she is a biological mother of a baby as her eggs are used for the traditional surrogacy.
Created on Dec 22nd 2017 05:25. Viewed 384 times.