What is Google Duo and how does it work?by Manindra Chaudhary SEO Analyst. Working on USA/Canada
It is a mobile app for video chatting, developed by Google. It is available for all the Android and IOS devices. Using Google Duo users can now have high definition video chats and it is also accessed over low-bandwidth networks. It uses QUIC over UDP and is optimized through WebRTC. There are various ways through which optimization is done. By monitoring the network quality, optimization is achieved through degradation of video quality. The app also has features of automatic switch between Wi-Fi and cellular networks.
Here are the steps to use the Google Duo app on the Android or IOS device -
- First the user need to download the app for the IOS or Android device.
- User can now designate whether notifications can be sent and also get access to microphone & camera.
- Enter the Mobile number and Google will send one-time code via SMS in the number to verify the number.
- Next the main interface page of the app will appear. It will have a screen with two splits, top half will be showing what your camera sees. A large video call button will be there at the bottom. When the screen appears first, user will be provide Duo access to the contacts.
For best help and assistance over Google Duo one can contact the support team over Google Duo customer service number. There can be the issue of setting up the app or not getting the suitable app version for the device? Dial Google Duo helpline number for instant assistance.
Here are the steps to manage preferences in Google Duo –
- From the app mail interface, tap on the menu button in the upper-right corner.
- Tap on ‘Settings’ and under that option there will be several settings user can change.
- Also, there is the option to turn off the option ‘knock-knock’.
- User can also limit mobile data usage from the options. Other options include enabling of phone vibration while ringing, block number and other features.
Contact the technical experts over Google Duo support number to get the support and assistance. Support experts can solve the trouble within no time providing all the alternatives to work with the application.
Created on Sep 13th 2017 07:12. Viewed 418 times.