What is a combine harvester and how does it work?by FIELD KING Agriculture Machine, Farm Implements Machinery Man
A combine harvester machine is used to harvesting the multi-crop like wheat, rice, corn, sunflower, paddy, soybean, etc. A combine harvester completes the whole process of harvesting such as threshing, grain cleaning, and reaping, that’s why it’s called combine harvester. By using this combine harvester, machine farmers can not only improve the work efficiency but also save lots of time and labour costs.
How do combine harvester works?
- The header of combine harvester is cut to the plant’s nearby ground and then moves the complete plant into the machine.
- Farmers can select the header plant cutting option according to the yield like wheat, corn, rice, and paddy.
- Harvested crops are moved to the center through a spinning auger and carried to a conveyor.
- The threshing section of the combine serves to break up the harvested crops and remove the grains from their stalks.
- The grain separated from the crop by the thresher is collected by conveyor into a grain tank and the unwanted material, such as husks, stalks, pieces of leaves — where the straw or residue goes, is removed from the machine by a fan.
- And when the grain collecting tank is full, the tank is emptied by a lift. And the grain is loaded into a tractor-trolley.
- The crop residues come out from the rear of the machine and are later collected for animal consumption with the help of a round baler machine.
Created on Sep 27th 2021 07:48. Viewed 124 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.