What exactly is FUE Technique in hair transplantby Derma Circles Best Dermatology Centre
Baldness is the occurrence of
hair loss in different parts of the
Hair transplantation is one of
the techniques in providing relief from hair fall. It is a surgical technique
in which hair follicles are removed from one site and transplanted to the bald
area. The area from where the hair is taken is known as donor site whereas the
bald area is known as a recipient site. Hair can be transplanted
One of the most preferred techniques in
· There are less post operation problems. The scars may be more in numbers but as they are very small in size, they require less time to heal.
There are wider harvesting options. As the hair
is individually removed, the choice of
· If you prefer short hair and afraid of having a scar that will be visible to everyone, then go ahead with this technique as there is less visibility of smaller sized scars.
· There is no discomfort while having this procedure as no scalpel or sutures are used in this.
· The result is permanent and your hair will have a natural look rather than looking artificial.
You are a candidate of this
technique if you are okay with the following points
This surgery uses your existing hair. They are
· Hair replacement candidates must have healthy hair growth at the back and sides of the head to serve as donor areas.
· People who hair loss has stabilized can go ahead with this technique.
The number of grafts that will be transplanted
In hair transplant centers in
Delhi, typically 1000-1500 grafts are transplanted in 1 day over 6-8 hours. If
these grafts are not sufficient, then the procedure is repeated over a period
of 2-3 days. After the surgery for first two days, the grafts will be made wet
with sterile normal saline. It will be continued with light shampooing. Full
Created on May 8th 2018 03:43. Viewed 158 times.