What are the Key Benefits & Features of MCB & Distribution Boards?by Aliza Elly Digital marketing - SEO, SMO, SEM
Switchgears are integral to all types of electrical circuits. They help in protecting your expensive appliances and devices against over current and short circuits. Some modern switchgear can also be used for monitoring and controlling power distribution. There are different types of switchgears including MCB changeover switches, miniature circuit breakers, and distribution boards. This guide describes the key features of these systems.
Modern mcb changeover switch systems can not just help in protecting your electrical devices against power surge and hazards, they can also help save energy. As the utility costs increase day by day, energy saving has become a priority. These systems help in ensuring that there is optimal power flow. At the same time, they also help increase the lifespan of your expensive devices.
Some of the key features of the latest changeover switches include:
- Can be used to switch to alternate supply source from main supply
- Compact design that doesn't require much space
- Available in different capacities including 25A, 40A and 63A
- Available with double pole and four pole
- Features silver cadmium oxide contact tips for higher and better conductivity
Circuit breakers also play a key role in protecting your expensive electrical devices. They can also keep your home safe against over-current, overload and short-circuit. Voltage fluctuation is a big concern and can cause severe damage to your equipment and electric circuit itself. There are high quality circuit breakers that can help regulate electric current and provide optimal protection.
Some of the key features of the best circuit breakers available in the market include the following:
- Provides protection against both electrical short circuit and overload.
- Available with different capacities including 0.5A to 63A
- Can be used with both aluminium and copper cables
- Precise hammer action
- Designed to save electric power
- Special arc chute design for ensuring arc quenching
- Improved air circulation for cooler operation
The latest MCBs can also feature trip-free mechanism that offer lots of convenience.
Distribution boards are a must-have systems in households. They ensure that electric current is distributed properly to the devices. these units are available in different options with varying factors including number of doors, capacities, and even colors.
The key features of the latest power distribution board are as following:
- Features three pole and neutral (TPN)
- Supports multiple ways ranging from 6 way to 16 ways
- Available in single door or double door design
- Features magnetic door lock that ensures ease of opening and secure closure
- Features scratch-resistant finish
The right metal distribution board can not just protect your devices, it can also ensure optimal safety. Make sure to install these essential systems in your home to keep it safe. Compare different units with different features before making the right choice. Consider the capacity and other requirements for your building before choosing the perfect unit.
Created on Aug 28th 2017 06:19. Viewed 315 times.