What are the benefits of IoT?by Ronak Patel Co Founder | CEO @ Aglowid IT Solutions
The “Internet of Thing” (IoT) is gaining momentum and everyone whether it is an individual or an enterprise, are finding the potential of the trending technology -IoT. It is the most discussed topic due to its potential impact on people and how they interact with things. The usefulness of IoT has not only benefited to people but also attracted a large number of business enterprise and organizations.
Flawless function/production, maintenance, customer satisfaction among some others are the pillars of business performance. Growth and development entirely depend on how well you tackle the situations that occur during the process.
So, let's discuss the benefits of IoT:
• Improves the utilization of Assets
• Provides historical data of your previous company which will guide in predicting the future
• Real-time analytics will help you in detecting the problem and take action accordingly.
• It will provide new business opportunities by introducing a new way to interact with customers, business flow, productions.
• IoT offers real-time training to employees, keep them informed, help them establish better coordination with clients and team and also reduces mismatch of skills which eventually will increase the productivity.
• When you have productive employees, correctly working equipment and high-customer retention rate, then obviously it saves you big bucks -thanks to the IoT.
Created on Jan 11th 2019 08:37. Viewed 219 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.