What are the benefits of Apply for Loan against property?
by Rokdabazaar .com Loan, Cards, Investments
Apply for Loan Against Property: Loan against property is nothing but a simple Loan that you take by keeping your residential/commercial properties as collateral. A Loan is lending money from an individual or organization to an individual or organization. Loan against property is a secured loan. A secured loan is a loan in which borrowers pledge some property as collateral for the loan, which becomes a secured debt owed to the creditors who gives the loan. The debt is secured against collateral. You can take the loan against property for your new business or for your new home or maybe for your kids further study.
Benefits that Rokda Bazaar offers easy and hassle-free Loan against property for loan amounts that are starting from 5 lakhs. Take a loan against any residential or commercial property, that you can offer as collateral at attractive rates of interest. Keys features Rokda Bazaar is offering in this type of loan are :
1) The loan amount will be in between Rs. 10,00,000 up to Rs. 3,00,00,000.
2) The loan tenure will be from 12 up to 180 months.
3) The interest rates start at 10.5%.
Advantages of taking Loan from Rokda bazaar are:
1) Easy to get: As these are secured loans, banks are more than willing to provide these loans. You can get a loan very fast from us because we can help you and understand you and try to help you fast. We have professionals who have a great knowledge of business and good information about loan against property.
2) Longer tenure: Every bank or company have some tenure. Tenure is the period or duration for which the loan amount is sanctioned. These loans are generally available for 15 years, while if you take a loan on the basis of personal the tenure is 7 years.
3) Lower Interest rate: We have the lowest interest rate than everyone else, which is 10.5%.
What is the eligibility for applying for a loan against property?
The eligibility criteria are divided between salaried one and self-employed.
Salaried one eligibility are:
1) Your age should be in between from 33 up to 58 years.
2) You should be getting a salary from MNC, private or public company.
3) You should be a resident of India.
Self-employed eligibility is:
1) Your age should be in between from 25 up to 70 years.
2) You should be self-employed with a regular source of income.
3) You should be a resident of India.
Documents required for Apply Loan Against Property are:
For salaried individual
1) Latest salary slip: You should be providing your latest salary slip to prove that you are working in this company and you are getting a salary slip.
2) Copy of the documents of the property to be mortgaged: The property on which you are applying for a loan you should provide every document to us.
3) Address Proof: By providing your Adhar details or Pan card details, that provide your address proof.
4) Income tax returns: The other important documents are income tax returns. Income tax also proves your working detail that you are actually working it.
For Self-employed individual:
1) Bank account statements of the previous six months: You are self-employed and you have to provide information about your source of income by providing your bank account statements of the previous six months.
2) Address Proof: By providing your Adhar and Pan card details that tell your whereabouts.
3) Documents of the property to be mortgaged: You should provide copies of the document of the property that proves property worth.
Apply for loan against property: Apply for this loan with the help of Rokda Bazaar, we can offer you less interest rate and longer tenure. Loan Against Property is a great loan to open a new business and this loan is a secured loan. Trust Rokda Bazaar, we avail your loan fast and your property will be safe with us.
Created on Oct 3rd 2019 08:11. Viewed 314 times.