Wedding Advice: 7 Things to Do Before One Month of Your Wedding Dayby Prashant Verma Content Strategist
The wedding isn’t it sounds like a fairytale? Where you both couples promise to live together in all circumstances. My wedding was completely like a dream because I had planned it in that manner. Do you also want to have hassle free wedding, where you and your partner enjoy each & every moment?
If your answer is yes and you are willing to have a superb wedding, there are 7 things to do before one month of the wedding day. You may think you have done everything even book the wedding venue, the dress is ready, have an appointment from Makeup Artist in Jaipur, invited all guests then what is remaining? No dear! Nothing is remaining but these 7 things are tips which will help your wedding to run smoothly and resolve the friction before it will happen.
1. Cross check your all appointments:
- Before one month of the wedding, you will have to give a final touch up to your plans. To capture all moments of wedding ceremony hire wedding photographers. If you have already hire take some pre-wedding shoot if its fits to your budget.
- Check the appointment lists and book if you get an appointment is remaining or not like as per your choice. This is time to book the remain appointments.
2. Confirm the schedule of vendors & caterings:
- If you have booked the caterings, florist, vendors, well and good. But once call all of them and confirm the schedule. Match the timing as well, it will help you to avoid last minute of Hoch-Poch.
- Pick your list and cross check your schedule, make sure everything is planned very well, if not just fix it. Call the makeup artists, florist, caterings service and even other planners. If you find their schedules are not according to your schedule, contact them and fix it as per your choice.
- If you get any miss-match timing or other trouble. You have enough time to re-schedule the arrangements.
3. Take a trial:
- Yes! Take trial of your wedding dress and shoes as well. Don’t confuse if you are thinking, why you should. So, let me clarify that I am damn sure you won’t like to look average on your special day.
- Try your wedding dress, hair-style and wear shoes to ensure it suits you. If you want some changes then ask your makeup artists or designer.
- Often we feel uncomfortable if wear new shoes, that’s why I am telling to wear new wedding shoes and have some practices to walk on the surface.
4. Check email and reply:
- Your email inbox would be full of messages because vendors, catering boys, and florist will definitely send you mail. So, reply them all and feel free.
- Ensure you get revert for your honeymoon package through the travel agency and check the insurance etc.
5. Confirm the payment method:
- When you hire assistance for a wedding then you must confirm the payment method. Either you have to book wedding venue or you have to pay florist, ask them which payment method they will accept.
- If you confirm whom you have to pay via which payment method, and then there is no chance to have last minutes of glitches.
6. Check the weather forecast:
- Yes! My dear, this step is also important for you, if you have selected the wedding venue in the open area. As you know there is no guaranty when the weather will change, that’s why you must have some alternative.
- Wedding destination plays the vital role to make the ceremony memorable. If you want to get destination wedding tips you can contact wedding planners.
7. Take care of yourself especially take proper diet and sleep:
- At the end of planning for the wedding, book appointments and hire wedding planners. Often bride & groom get stressed and neglect their diet. Make sure you don’t skip the breakfast because it is important for health.
- Some of them don’t take sound sleep but both are too important to look fresh on your special day. You must sleep at least 6 hours per day. Try to adopt healthy life routine, because now you are going to be a family.
- Fix a daily routine and dietary plan before one month of your wedding. Relax your body and take a complete sleep.
- Get facial and body massage to relax your nerves and muscles. It will improve the blood circulation, so you will feel relax which is very important for you.
These 7 tips are really going to make your wedding function glitches free. I am seriously telling you but you won’t believe me that small mistakes can spoil your wedding. So why to wait for hassles to appear? Must try these 7 bits of advice, they are my experience which I learn at the time of my wedding. Even you have complete planning for the wedding but don’t ignore these 7 things to do. Booking of wedding venue for booking of honeymoon package, everything must be perfect. Even, you know there is nothing perfect, but we expect to get the best result.
Don’t forget the most important thing and that is applying for your marriage license. If you have already applied for the license then confirm when you will get it. If you are a dance lover and want your partner to Give Company on the big day, they have some practice with his/her. Isn’t sounds romantic? Yes, it is! This would the best moment to spend quality time with your future life-partner.
To get a memorable wedding, you should hire wedding planners and be ready to enjoy your special day. The wedding planners in Jaipur will make your dream come true to have amazing wedding function. Hope, you will start the new phase of your life with mind-blowing wedding function which you will remember forever. My best wishes are with both of you to live the happy life as you will happy with your wedding ceremony.
Created on Jun 28th 2018 03:05. Viewed 182 times.