WBPSC Admit Card 2017 | Download Asst Professor Posts Exams Online Hall Ticketby Result Inbox All Banks, Government, Railway, Exam Result 2017
WBPSC Admit Card
Now candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming recruitment examination can get all the details about WBPSC Admit Card through the below section of this web portal. West Bengal Public Service Commission is all set to conduct written exam for the selection of capable and eligible aspirants in order to fill the post of Assistant Professor. Contenders who will attend the exam and looking for the WBPSC Exams Online Hall Ticket can download it easily by moving through the direct link which is presented on this page.
WBPSC Admit Card will soon be released on the official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission. So, all the job seekers can download their West Bengal PSC Admit Card 2017 by visiting to the official website via online mode with the help of the entire procedure step-by-step which is revealed below for your convenience. Now get rest of the information about WBPSC Hall Ticket by scrolling down this page which is well furnished by the dedicated team members.
WBPSC Admit Card
Procedure to download WBPSC Admit Card
You can easily download your PSCWB Assistant Teacher Admit Card by following the handy steps which is given below:
- First of all, candidates have to visit to the official web portal of the West Bengal Public Service Commission.
- Now go to the “Candidate’s corner” section presented on the left side of the homepage and press on the “Download Admit Card / Call Letter” link.
- After that, you have to hit on the “Download” link from “Download” section of Assistant Professor Exam.
- Then enter the required details such as Candidate’s First Name, Date Of Birth in the empty space of the boxes.
- Thereafter, candidates have to hit on “Submit” button which will navigate you to the WB PSC Online Hall Ticket.
- At last, save your WBPSC Hall Ticket on your desktop and take a printout of it future usage during exam.
WBPSC Exam Scheme
- WBPSC Exam will be consisting Objective Type (MCQs) questions of General Knowledge, Arithmetic, English, Reasoning, General Aptitude and Professional Subjects.
- Each question contains 1 mark.
- There will be 100 questions of total 100 marks.
- Negative marking will be done as 1/3 For Each Incorrect Answer will be deducted.
- Duration of time will be given according to the schedule.
Check From Here >>> Kakatiya University Time Table
Essential Information about WBPSC
West Bengal Public Service Commission abbreviated as WBPSC started functioning from April,1937. West Bengal Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment exams every year for selecting the qualified contenders for fill the various vacant positions. This year, commission is going to conduct WBPSC Exam in order to fill 254 vacancies of Assistant Professor in Various Disciplines.
Job seekers who will be appeared in the exam can download their West Bengal PSC Hall Ticket by following the direct steps which are available on this page. It is compulsory for every candidate to bring their exam hall ticket along with them for verification otherwise you will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall at any cost.
Now you can get rest of the details about WBPSC Admit Card 2017 by tapping the link which is provided on this page. You may also subscribe to our web portal for free e-mail alerts as we will provide you latest information regarding the same.
Created on Aug 28th 2017 04:27. Viewed 283 times.