Top Reasons Why Blogging is Essential for Business Growthby Leanne Ferguson Internet Marketer
Most people who like to spend time surfing the internet knows what blogging is about or have tried doing it themselves. A lot of people see blogging sites as a place where opinions, videos, articles, and images are posted. Blogs can be appear in several shapes and sizes, and comes in a massive number of subjects. Blogging is now widespread in the business, also. It is said that more and more businesses are practicing business blogging. The number of businesses that practices business blogging rose to 17 points from 9. That translates from 48% to be able to 65% in 2011 based on hubspot.org.
So why do businesses practice blogging? Here are the reasons:
1. Builds reliability. When you constantly update your site with knowledge-based contents, readers will find your site a one-stop source of information. The essence of reliability is seen in updated and dynamic websites.
2. It can help in search engine optimization strategies. Every single website you publish on the web site will get placed in Yahoo and Google and other major search engines. The more web pages indexed, the greater the chance that your page will probably be present in organic search results. It is possible to optimize every single entrepreneur's blog by simply placing the key phrases within the subject, sub-title in the content. Follow search engine marketing regulations in meta description and keyword.
You ought to, whenever possible website from the web page. This will generate higher website visitors, and eliminate the difficulty of getting in order to click through to the internet site. When possible, make use of long tailed keywords in the content of your blogs.
If your system will not allow blogging, you can use Word Press or any content management system. This way, you can easily manage your content such as editing, adding links, and adding words or phrases. Popular CMS include Blogger, Wordpress, and Drupal.
3. Sharing to Social Media. One of many ways corporations are increasing visitors on their entrepreneur's blog is by sharing your site in different social media websites. You can install social media widgets for your readers to easily share your content to their social media accounts. Opening doors to social networking will eventually give you more clients in the future.
4. Blogs help you solve problems for your readers and prospective client. One of the things you can try is always to engage with your customers/prospects. Find out the biggest problems they need to confront and then publish reveal blog on how to resolve the situation. This will give your clients an idea that you care about them and you know what to do in case some things go out of hand.
5. While you develop more and more good quality blog content, your income will increase dramatically. This means much more prospects, a lot more warm sales opportunities, much more clients and much more revenue.
Last but not least, in relation to blogging for business, more is better. Statistics show that businesses who blog at least 16 to 20 times a month has thrice more chance of getting new prospects (hubspot.net).
For a great reference of what a business blog is, visit this site:
Created on Oct 23rd 2012 05:31. Viewed 502 times.