Top React Native UI Toolkitsby Ronak Patel Co Founder | CEO @ Aglowid IT Solutions
If you want to build mobile applications and want to learn cross-platform applications development, then React Native is definitely a worthy concept to learn about something new.
Here is the list of best react native UI kits:
- Instead of bootstrap JS now there is react bootstrap available in which the components have been built from scratch like react components without getting dependent on jQuery.
- Today it is growing in a much better way than before which makes it the best choice for UI foundations.
Semantic UI react:
- it is one of the most popular react native UI, or you can also say it is an official react integration, used by big giants like Netflix, Amazon, etc.
React native Nachos UI:
- Nachos are much suitable for iOS like the design, and it provides you the components that can be customized & serves you over 30 UI components which are available to use as plugging in your app.
- It is new in the market, better to use only for prototyping.
Ant design react:
- It is a react UI library that contains easy to use components which are useful for building interactive & elegant UI.
Material UI Kit:
- It provides you an API to develop your customized components, and its material design can easily leverage elements in your react native mobile apps.
- It is one of the best choices for Android mobile apps. Even in the iOS device it will give you an accurate android UI feel though it is one of the best web & mobile app design introduced by Google.
React Native Elements:
- It has only a handful of components, but it is much more popular among developers, it provides you its style rather than iOS or Android specific.
- Its documentation will also help you to understand how to customize the components with simplicity with beautiful icons.
- It will also provide you some examples by managing its platform-specific style.
- it is a complete framework which design system in itself and it will guide you regarding language, layout, etc. it is popular among mobile app developers because of simple but attractive designs in the framework.
- It is an open source UI toolkit which provides predefined style components. the components are elegant but mostly prefer to work according to iOS style guidelines.
- It will also provide you basic animation which makes it suitable for its UI kit & themes to build react native apps.
React native Gifted Chat:
- It is the best choice for developing chat apps & it is different from other regular UI kits because it only provides chat apps suitable components.
- The developer doesn't have to write custom components because it covers that for them.
- It is most famous for web development and built on top of CSS modules & web pack.
- A set of react components also helps developers to implement Google material design.
Building UI is not that difficult for a developer if he has been already building UI for the Web apps. if you want to know more about react native development feel free to visit us at Aglowid IT solutions.
Created on Apr 1st 2019 08:12. Viewed 478 times.