Top Digital Marketing Trend in 2019by Ashafak Shekh SEO Expert
Hi Folks, we are almost in the middle of 2019 and now it is right time to observer the latest trend of digital marketing. Digital marketing evolved tremendously in 2019 with low cost data and aggressive campaigns from telecom service providers (TSPs). Now, with technological advancements and evolved online habits of the modern “Netizen”, marketers will need to look out for trends that affect their initiatives and will soon realize that mobile as a platform cannot be ignored anymore. Google already started indexing mobile version of website and crawler is searching your mobile version first. Recently Facebook started new technological advancement by keeping “Mobile First” strategy in center.
ARE InfoTech as a leading digital marketing company in Ahmedabad compile latest trend in digital marketing. If you’re in digital marketing as a digital marketer, you’ll realize that these trends are bound to impact everything from web development and application development to SEO. Furthermore, you’ll realize that 2019 truly is the year of mobile. Below are the some trend which will noticed till mid of 2019 –
1. Voice search – The voice search market is evolving rapidly and by the end of 2020 it will gain almost 40% stack of total searches.
2. UX and UI – Your website or mobile application’s user interface should be design according to smart devices first. A user-friendly navigation is now not optional to rank higher in search engine, it is now mandatory.
3. Speed – Loading speed is latest trend in 2019 which is one of the major factor for ranking a website in SERPs. Speed optimization should be the priority thing in your check list.
4. Mobile checkout on the rise - Mirroring the rise in mobile traffic in e-commerce and mobile traffic in web browsing, there is an expected rise in mobile checkout. Services like PayPal, Apple Pay (Which doubled its users last year), Android Pay and Google Pay are enabling the ease in executing transactions and purchasing goods through mobile devices.
5. Augmented Reality (AR) - AR is enabling e-commerce to provide personalised experiences for shoppers. Brands such as Amazon and IKEA have integrated AR into their mobile app/platform allowing customers to use AR to visualise their products within their homes.
6. Artificial Intelligence (AI) - The possibilities of AI are being realised across various lines of business day by day. Within the digital space, AI is expected to have a considerable effect on the world of e-commerce. The modern consumer is very aware of what they want and expects the product or service to be sold to them with a level of hyper-personalisation that did not exist before.
Above are some key trend in digital marketing so far however to get latest updates on Digital marketing keep reading my blog post.
You can contact ARE InfoTech for latest digital marketing techniques.
Created on Jul 3rd 2019 03:31. Viewed 536 times.